Recently arrived in store. A really well looked after secondhand Carvin 'Bel Air'.
Awesome sounding, huge voiced valve combo. A class apart from a lot of the competition.
Comes complete with it's dust cover.
The 50 watt 212 BEL AIR combo amp has been reviewed as one of the finest vintage amps on the market today. True vintage tones give "open-ness and breath" to your playing as you power soak the EL84 tubes. Dual channels offer all the vintage features you need. This amp comes loaded with GT12 speakers. The guitar amps reflect our devotion to tone. Rich, thick harmonics with creamy smooth mid tones define the superb sound of these amps. Channel one is clean ranging from warm and mellow to shimmering and glassy. Channel Two, with its SOAK control, offers enormous 12AX7 grid control from smooth blues, to full sustain. Matched EL84 output tubes react to the subtlest touch - if you play soft, the tubes remain clean. If you drive the amp hard, it rings out with rich tube harmonics. Digital reverb enhances the overall sound of the amp.
- All tube design - four 12AX7 tubes
- Four EL84 matched output tubes
- 1 Meg ohms passive tone controls for broad adjustment range
- BASS, MID, and TREBLE controls optimized for each channel
- Clean channel Acoustic PRESENCE for shimmering highs
- DSP digital reverb
- Metal shaft controls, ivory knobs, red jewel lamp
- Strong Poplar plywood enclosure - not particle board!
- Output: 50 watts - 4ohms, 8ohms and 16ohms Impedance switch
- Two 1/4" speaker jacks and cabinet voiced line out jack
- External Effects Loop with preamp OUT / power amp IN jacks
- AC POWER switch, high voltage plate STANDBY switch
- 120/240 VAC
- Dimensions: 26 inches wide x 10.25 inches deep x 17.75 inches high
- Weight: 50 lbs
- Power Req. 120VAC 60Hz
- Made in San Diego, California