D'Addario EJ39 12-String Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings Medium
|Instrument||12-String Acoustic Guitar|
|Gauge Range||12 - 52|
|Gauges||12 , 12 , 16 , 16 , 25 , 10 , 32 , 14 , 42 , 20 , 52 , 30|
|Wrap Material||Phosphor Bronze|
|Hex Core / Round Core||Hex Core|
|Ball End / Loop End||Ball End|
|Coated / Non-Coated||Non Coated|
- Medium gauge 12-string set, ideal for heavy strumming and a resonant, projecting tone
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012/.12, .016/.016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .025/.010(p), .032/.014(p), .042/.020(p), .052/.030(w)
Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
We Accept The Following Payment Types:-
We Use The Following Delivery Methods:
PLEASE NOTE FREE DELIVERY IS TO UK MAINLAND ONLY WHERE APPLICABLE.
ALL ORDERS FOR ISLES OR OFFSHORE WILL INCUR DELIVERY CHARGES AT INTERNATIONAL RATES.
We have added a new delivery option for this year.
We will deliver same day between 9am and 6pm ANYWHERE in Cornwall, orders over £299.00.
There are obviously some exclusion , but basically if you place the order during shop hours , and the product(s) are in stock, we will aim to get it to you later that day as long as you are in the County.
We think that is what local shops are for. It's a service for our nearest community of musicians.
We are contactable all day by phone or mail or chat on this website. If you wish to take advantage of this service, just place your orders and get hold of us.
A box will be heading your way later that day.
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE'VE GOT